Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been exclusively retained to present qualified investors with the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in three single tenant Banner Health outpatient medical buildings (the “Banner Tucson Portfolio”, the “Properties” or the “Portfolio”) totaling 57,556 rentable square feet located in Tucson, Arizona. The Properties are intentionally located in high traffic areas of Tucson and are 100 percent occupied by Banner Health (“Banner”), the largest integrated health system in Tucson and Arizona, with a high investment grade rating of AA- from Standard & Poor’s and Fitch Rating Services. Banner is the tenant under 10-year triple net leases, escalating at 3 percent annually.
The Portfolio consists of three crucial outpatient delivery centers, including a University of Arizona Cancer Center, in the northern foothills and east side of Tucson. Each Property is strategically located on major thoroughfares near healthcare campuses or retail corridors, with one on-campus building. The Properties offer an ideal combination of high-margin and high-volume healthcare services including hematology oncology, orthopedics, neurology, pediatrics, internal medicine, geriatric care and advanced imaging. The facilities all operate under the Banner Health and University of Arizona Partnership which commenced in 2015, creating the leading healthcare and academic provider in Tucson.
The investment opportunity offers an investor desirable long-term cash flow stream with income growth protection from high investment grade rated Banner. The Portfolio will be conveyed fee simple and free of any mortgage encumbrances.
- High investment grade rating of Banner at AA- (S&P and Fitch), operating in six states with annual revenue of $12.4 billion and 30 hospitals
- Market leader in Tucson with 43 percent market share and the largest integrated health system in Arizona
- Banner Health and the University of Arizona operate the 649-bed Banner - University Medical Center - the largest hospital and only academic medical center in Tucson
- Banner is the largest employer in Arizona as well as a dominant employer in Pima County
- The Portfolio features high margin specialties including oncology, orthopedics, neurology, internal medicine, pediatrics, and geriatric care with services such as infusion therapy and advanced imaging