Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc., a North Carolina licensed real estate broker (“JLL”), has been retained as the exclusive sales representative for Maynard Crossing (“the Property” or “the Center”), a 122,901 square foot neighborhood retail center anchored by Harris Teeter. The 88% occupied Center is located in Cary, NC, the second-fastest growing large metro in the United States. Situated at the convergence of High House Road (24,000 VPD) and NW Maynard Road (23,000 VPD), the Center presents a rare opportunity to acquire a grocery-anchored center in a rapidly growing market.
Raleigh, ranked #3 as the best performing city in the U.S. by the Miliken Institute, has experienced unprecedented growth over the past 20 years considerably outpacing the national average. Cary is a highly sought after submarket of Raleigh due to its proximity to Research Triangle Park (14 minute drive) and Raleigh-Durham International Airport (12 minute drive). As a result, this is an exceptional opportunity to own retail in a market with an affluent demographic. The trade area boasts an average HHI of $140,358 and an expected population increase of 5.4% (within 5 miles), furthering confidence in this “go-to” neighborhood retail center’s long-term success.
- Located in Cary - Raleigh's most prestigious submarket
- Affluent submarket with over $140k AHHI
- Accretive assumable financing available
- Considerable value-add upside via lease-up and mark-to-market opportunities
- Anchored by Harris Teeter, with 14+ years of remaining lease term
- Diverse tenant mix with healthy 7+ years of WALT