JLL is pleased to announce the opportunity to acquire Oakbrook Station Shopping Center, a high-performing Lowes Foods-anchored center with a well-tenured tenancy. Situated in the Charleston MSA, the Property is surrounded by numerous economic drivers, including Charleston International Airport (a joint civil-military airport), Google Data Center ($500M recent expansion), Volvo Manufacturing Facility ($600M recent expansion), and Mercedes-Benz Assembly Plant ($5B recent investment). The Property is strategically positioned on Summer Ave (40,071 AADT) with proximity to I-26 (90,400 AADT). The Property is +/- 15 miles west of Downtown Charleston. The Property offers multi-anchor drawing power from Lowes Food, USPS, and Dollar Tree.
- Necessity-Based Income Security With ~60% Of Income Being Derived From Lowes Foods, USPS, And Dollar Tree
- Grocery Anchor With Strong Sales Performance And Over 14 Years Of Term Remaining
- Highly Sought After Charleston MSA
- Proximate To Major Economic Drivers And Corporate Expansions
- Exceptional Traffic Counts (~100K VPD)
- Below Market Average Shop Rent
- High Barriers Of Entry And Offered Well Below Replacement Cost