Balgownie represents one of the Darling Downs finest rural landholdings. The established, recently renovated four-bedroom homestead sits amongst manicured gardens in an elevated position overlooking the extensive farming areas with views extending over the Felton Valley and beyond.
Complimented by productive grazing areas suitable for cattle, horses and sheep along with numerous sheds and caretaker residence, the property provides an unprecedented opportunity to acquire one of the Darling Downs finest rural landholdings close to Toowoomba and within 2* hours drive of Brisbane.
Key features of Balgownie include:
- Ideally positioned within the renowned Felton Valley being only 40*minutes from Toowoomba and less than 2*hours from Brisbane representing one of the Darling Downs finest rural landholdings
- Stunning elevated homestead and cottage set amongst established manicured gardens overlooking farming areas and the Felton Valley
- A total land area of 195* hectares over three freehold Certificates of Title
- 122* hectares of rich fertile self-mulching soils suitable for both summer and winter crops plus exclusion fenced grazing areas suitable for cattle, horses or sheep
- High quality shedding and improvements include large machinery shed, workshop (with washdown bay), barn, numerous silos and cattle yards ensuring ease of management t
- Well-watered underpinned by a 77ML Irrigation water licence providing scope for future development (irrigation) if desired.
Balgownie is offered For Sale by Expression of Interest (if not sold prior) closing Thursday 26 October at 4pm AEST. For further information please contact the following:
Chris Holgar - 0411 177 167
Geoff Warriner - 0408 687 880
Clayton Smith - 0428 878 523