JLL Agribusiness as exclusive agent are pleased to present for sale Gallo Dairyland (the Property), by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 1 December 2022 at 4:00pm (AEST).
Ideally situated within the Atherton Tablelands region between Atherton and Malanda, Gallo Dairyland has been extensively developed to represent a vertically integrated, end-to-end dairy enterprise. Underpinned by a milk supply agreement to one of Australia’s leading milk processors, as well as production of various dairy products sold throughout the broader region and via an existing farmgate café.
Gallo Dairyland, Atherton Tablelands, QLD
- Diverse agricultural production, manufacturing and retail opportunity.
- Strategically located within the renowned Atherton Tablelands, one hour from Cairns.
- Two Freehold titles totalling 62.5Ha* with further titles available for lease.
- Quality operational infrastructure including a 42 unit Rotary Dairy.
- On-site retail Cafe, modern Cheese and Chocolate Manufacturing Plant.
- Established “Gallo Dairyland” brand and tourism clientele.
- High rainfall security underpinned by 25Ha* of centre pivot irrigation.
- Current dairy operation milking 200 Friesian cows included in the sale
- Fertile volcanic soils suitable for land use conversion.
- For Sale in one line with flexible purchase options.
Gallo Dairyland offers an enviable farming and lifestyle business opportunity in the heart of the tropical North Queensland tourism region. An exciting proposition for the astute investor.