Constructed in 2017, Emperor House comprises a Grade A office headquarters building totalling 22,660 sq ft, with a surface car park providing 80 spaces (including 4 disabled).
High specification Grade A office building including:
- VRV comfort cooling (heat recovery)
- Fully accessible raised floors
- 2 x 8-person passenger lifts
- Divisible floor layout
- Photovoltaic roof panels
- Suspended ceilings with high frequency lighting
- Showering facilities
- Emperor House is situated in a prominent position on Exeter’s Premier Business Park fronting junction 29 of the M5 motorway
- Strategic location with easy access to Exeter city centre
- Exeter out of town office market has attracted many high profile occupiers including the Met Office, EDF and Royal Mail
- High specification Grade A office building with VRV comfort cooling, double glazing and solar panels
- Total area of 22,660 sq ft (2,105.18 sq m)
- Let to 5A1 covenant Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Ltd Plc with 9.37 years remaining to expiry and 4.37 years to break
- Total income of £432,525 per annum which equates to £19.08 per sq ft
Seeking offers in the region of £5,000,000 (FIVE MILLION POUNDS) for the Freehold Interest subject to contract, reflecting a Net Initial Yield of 8.11%, assuming purchasers’ costs of 6.59%. A purchase at this level reflects a low Capital Value of £217 per sq ft.
The property is held within an Special Purchase vehicle (SPV) which is also available to acquire.