Introducing The Lanes Retail Resort, an exciting lifestyle destination nestled in the vibrant heart of the Gold Coast within a unique 42-hectare lakeside master planned community. Spanning over 13,962 sqm* of building area, this DA approved development offers a captivating blend of lively laneways, a bustling fresh food market hall, charming cafes, delightful restaurants, trendy bars, a beauty and wellness precinct, a premium gym and recovery centre and a family entertainment centre.
The Lanes Retail Resort sets the stage for a visionary buyer, on either an international or local scale, to deliver a bespoke retail resort that is unique to the market.
The Lanes Retail Resort will benefit from its prime location within the master planned community, at the foot of The Lanes Residences which, upon completion, is projected to add an additional 7,500 residents* to the immediate catchment.
The development site provides the opportunity to acquire one of the last commercially zoned land parcels of this significance, with the chance to develop and invest in the creation of what is set to be one of Australia’s most premium retail precincts. Leveraging unrivaled expertise in development and delivery experience, The Lanes Retail Resort stands as a prime example of a meticulously planned ‘shovel ready’ development project opportunity, with complete development approvals, pre-committed leases and value-engineered concept with trade market coverage obtained.
JLL is pleased to present the future Lanes Retail Resort, providing the chance to be a part of today’s, creating a modern retail landscape that corresponds to the latest retail trends.
- Located at the heart of the master planned community, with direct access to 24,475 residents
- The 63,197 sqm site benefits from its prime location within Mermaid Waters, located on a key intersection
- The only DA approved developable site within the surrounding precinct
- Over 66% of the retail net lettable area is now pre-committed
- Gold Coast benefits from significant residential development with the population estimated to grow by 1.7% p.a. to 2041
- Gold Coast is renowned for its desirable beach side location, attracting 11.2 million tourists to the region annually