JLL and CBRE are pleased to present for sale a 100% interest in 241 Adelaide Street, Brisbane.
Prominently positioned in Brisbane’s Golden Triangle with desirable Post Office Square frontage, this outstanding investment opportunity offers a rare combination of secure income and value add potential.
241 Adelaide Street is underpinned by the following investment highlights:
- Prominently located in Brisbane’s prestigious financial precinct, the Golden Triangle
- One of only four office assets located on Post Office Square
- Exceptionally strong building fundamentals with curtain glass façade, column-free floorplates, and side core configuration allowing for easy subdivision of floors
- Excellent natural light and park views, with 42m of frontage to Post Office Square
- Firmly positioned as one of the best value office towers in the Golden Triangle with proven performance through all leasing cycles
- Secure multi-let income stream with limited major expiry risk, with no more than 22% of NLA expiring in any one year
- Potential to add value and continue the journey towards a high quality boutique A-Grade asset
- Opportunity to capitalise on the highest net effective rental growth forecast in the country
- 6-star NABERS Energy with Greenpower, 4-star NABERS Energy without Greenpower, 3-star NABERS Water Rating, and 5-star NABERS Indoor Environment
A 100% freehold interest in 241 Adelaide Street, Brisbane is available for sale via International Expressions of Interest closing 4:00pm (AEST) Tuesday 28th March 2023.
*All metrics are approximate and as at 1 April 2023