Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the fee simple interest in 2901 Patrick Henry Drive (“2901 Patrick Henry” or the “Property”), a onestory, 82,278 square foot R&D asset located in Santa Clara, California. Situated on a 6.5-acre site, 2901 Patrick Henry is 39% leased to LeanData through January 2025. The upcoming lease expiration and existing vacancy at the Property offer an investor the opportunity to reposition an asset with strong in-place infrastructure and minimal future capital requirements.
Ideally located in the Patrick Henry Drive Specific Plan, the Property is zoned for high density multifamily, presenting an opportunity for future upside through a residential development. Centrally located off Great America Parkway and Highway 101, the Property sits among a diverse tenant base, including Samsung, Cisco, Texas Instruments, and Intel. Moreover, the Property is poised to benefit from the influx of mixed-use development projects within close proximity.
2901 Patrick Henry offers investors the opportunity to acquire a prime Silicon Valley R&D asset with future high density multifamily potential in one of Silicon Valley’s most transformational submarkets.
- Single-story, R&D asset with strong infrastructure specs including 4,000 AMPS of power
- Covered land residential development opportunity up to 968 unites by right, situated on efficient 6.5-acre site in Patrick Henry Drive Specific Plan
- Housing supply & demand imbalance across Silicon Valley
- Located in a transformational submarket proximate to the world's most diverse tenant base
- $1.8M ($36PSF) in market ready improvements recently invested in vacant suite
- Unparalleled access to top-tier talent
- Central location with flexible access via Great America Pwky & US 101