Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the fee-simple interest in the single-tenant Memorial Hermann Primary Care and Endocrinology medical office (the “Property” or “Asset”) located at 1890 Research Forest Dr, The Woodlands, TX. The Property is 100% leased by Memorial Hermann Medical Group under a NN lease structure with 9.7 years of lease term remaining. The asset was a 2023 build-to-suit for Memorial Hermann and primarily serves their family medicine, internal medicine and endocrinology patients throughout The Woodlands, Magnolia, Conroe, Tomball and nearby communities.
The Memorial Hermann Health System is a renowned healthcare provider in the Houston area. It holds the title of the largest health system in southeast Texas, with 4,233 licensed beds and a workforce of 30,000 employees spread out across 141 locations. Their network includes 17 hospitals, 8 cancer centers, 4 heart and vascular institutes, and 32 sports medicine and rehabilitation centers. Memorial Hermann has one of the highest investment grade ratings of Aa3 by Moody’s following a rating upgrade in June 2023.
The Property is ideally situated in a dense retail location adjacent to Interstate 45 (200K VPD), which connects the area to downtown Houston. The Asset sits in The Woodlands master-planned development, which continues to thrive, with 81% population growth since 2010 in a 1-mile radius surrounding the asset. Individuals and families continue to flock to the area, which was ranked the 3rd Best City to Live In and the 1st Best City to Buy a House by Niche in 2023. The Woodlands is home to four premier full-service acute care hospitals with more than 1,100 total inpatient beds operated by the market's leading health systems, making it a significant healthcare hub in the rapidly developing North Houston region. This Asset presents the opportunity to acquire a medical office asset with investment-grade tenancy in a highly coveted market.
- 9.7 years of remaining term on a net lease with annual rent increases
- Investment grade, Aa3 (Moody's) tenancy with over $6.8 billion in annual revenue generated annually by Memorial Hermann
- Memorial Hermann is the largest healthcare system in Houston by bed count and serves 690K patients annually
- The surrounding area within a one-mile radius has experienced impressive population growth of 81% since 2010
- The Woodlands boasts four top-quality acute care hospitals with over 1,100 inpatient beds making it a key healthcare hub in the fast-growing North Houston region.