Corner site extending 0.165 acres. It is zoned Z5 under the Dublin City Development Plan 2016 –2022 ‘to consolidate and facilitate the development of the central area and to identify, reinforce, strengthen and protect its civic design character and dignity’.
The site has high profile corner frontage on the intersection between Lombard Street and Townsend Street. The surrounding area is mixed use in nature with numerous residential homes, prime office blocks and retail cafes and restaurants serving the immediate area.
Land area Gross
0.17 acres (7,187 sf)
- For sale by private treaty
- Prime development site of approx. 670 sq m (0.165 acres)
- High profile corner frontage
- Potential for approx. 10 levels
- Potential for residential / Hotel / Student accommodation or other uses (S.P.P.)
- Guide price €5.5m
19/12 Lombard Street & 112/114 Townsend Street (0 Properties)
JLL can help you finance and manage your portfolio. Email us today to see how we can help achieve your ambitions.
30 Nov 2022