JLL as the exclusive selling agent, is proud to offer 65 Willis Street, Kingsford For Sale by way of Expressions of Interest.
Set within the heart of Kingsford, this architecturally designed and high-quality accommodation investment known as UniStudio, benefits from its superb positioning, situated in immediate vicinity to the University of NSW, Kingsford Light Rail line and Randwick Health and Innovation Precinct.
Number of units
Building area Gross
Land area Gross
0.18 acres (7,623 sf)
Investment highlights include:
- 33 self-contained studios across two separate buildings
- All studios feature kitchen and bathroom facilities along with living/study space, laundry facilities and select rooms with balconies
- Immaculately furnished studios currently 100% occupied
- Recently completed in 2019, all rooms benefit from swipe card security access and intercom
- Spacious and well appointed common room with BBQ area for residents to enjoy
- Secure off-street parking available
- Strong and diversified cashflow asset with strong rent growth prospects
- Estimated current gross passing income of $838,240.00 per annum approx.
- Well established rental market fully supported by record low vacancy rates, upward rental pressure, the return of international students and migrants and a major Health and Education Precinct attracting transient employees.
- Highly accessible location within immediate proximity to University of New South Wales 550 metres* away, Randwick Health and Innovation Precinct 1km* and Junior Kingsford Light Rail stop 350 metres* away
For Sale by Expression of Interest.
All enquiries, information requests, inspection arrangements and lodgement of offers are to be directed to the exclusive selling agents.
65 Willis Street, Kingsford (0 Properties)
JLL can help you finance and manage your portfolio. Email us today to see how we can help achieve your ambitions.
22 May 2023