JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality Group, as sole and exclusive representative of the Seller, is pleased to offer for sale the 86-room Hampton Inn Cullman located in Cullman, Alabama. The offering represents a unique opportunity to acquire a premium branded select-service hotel with excellent proximity to a diverse range of attractions. Serving as a regional hub for manufacturing, transportation, healthcare and agricultural industries, The Hotel benefits from its ability to capture room night demand stemming from large businesses such as REHAU, Topre America, as well as institutions such as the Cullman Regional Medical Center. This 86-unit Hotel is being offered fee-simple, unencumbered by management and debt, and at a significant discount to the cost of replacement.
The Property is strategically positioned at the intersection of Interstate-65 and US-157, providing efficient access to major transportation hubs in all directions. Aside from its advantageous 51-mile proximity north of Birmingham, the hotel benefits from its under 5-mile proximity to attractions such as Ave Maria Grotto, Cullman County Fairgrounds, Sportsman Lake Park, and Cullman Regional Medical Center. Additionally, the city of Cullman offers numerous retail centers, restaurants, and dining establishments that attract both residents and travelers of all demographics.
- Consistently superior hotel in Cullman with exceptional record-breaking RevPAR of $123 and 122% penetration index
- Demonstrated remarkable recovery post-pandemic, reaching initial record high RevPAR of $95 in 2021
- Market and property resilient, weathering economic fluctuations and driving significant RevPAR growth
- Investment opportunity in a premium-branded Hilton product with proven upside potential
- Implementing change of ownership Property Improvement Plan (PIP) to elevate hotel to newer and higher brand standards
- Promising future with continued RevPAR growth