100-300 Dorcan, Swindon, SN3 5HY
Murdock Road, Swindon, SN3 5HY, UK
Dorcan Industrial Estate is located on Murdock Road 3 miles east of the city centre, situated in one of the town’s prime industrial areas. Dorcan is to the South of Swindon with excellent access to the A419 Dual Carriageway and the M4 motorway via Junction 15.
The asset is located just north of Faraday Park, Dorcan Business Centre and Edison Park, which include major occupiers including The Swindon Royal Mail Centre, DHL, Handy Distribution, SSE, Scania and House of Fraser.
The property comprises of three detached industrial premises, constructed in the late 1990’s of steel portal frame construction.
The wider estate accommodates wholesalers, retailers and further light industrial/trade counter businesses.
Units 200 and 300 comprise detached industrial facilities, with Unit 100 currently vacant and unrefurbished. Each unit benefits from a large car park, loading doors are at the rear and a good-sized secure yard. Internally there are offices, reception and staff facilities.
Unit 200 is currently in the process of having Electric Vehicle (EV) charging points installed, bolstering the asset’s ESG credentials.
- Three high quality, detached industrial units located in Swindon’s prime industrial area
- The property extends to 56,629 sq ft (5,261 sq m) GIA
- 3.14 acre (1.27 hectare) site reflecting a low site coverage of 41%
- WAULT of 8.1 years to expiry and 4.1 years to break
- Two units let to Omni Channel Fulfilment Limited (D&B B2)
- Current passing rent of £327,772 per annum equating to circa £5.79 per sq ft overall
- Opportunity to add value and reposition through letting the vacant unit