2.58 Acres at the Northeast Corner of Louisiana and Elgin Streets in Houston
3101 Louisiana St, Houston, TX, 77006-3438, US
±2.58 Acre Superblock at the northeast corner of Midtown’s most heavily trafficked intersection, Louisiana and Elgin. The property features over 1,200 feet of frontage on Louisiana, Elgin, Milam, & Anita St as well as proximity to the new Whole Foods and the METRORail Red Line.
• Located in Midtown, Houston’s top live, work, play submarket.
• No zoning allows for flexible development options across all product types with no pre-determined use.
• Immediate accessibility to Downtown and the Texas Medical Center make Midtown an ideal location to live for employees in a wide variety of industries.
• Located in close proximity to the METRORail Red Line, the property offers future users unparalleled access to the city’s growing transportation system
• Located next to Midtown Park, a popular location for a wide variety of festivals including music, food and arts.
• Affluent neighborhood demographics - $123,000 average household income in a 3-mile radius.
• Dense urban area with 206,000 residents within a 3-mile radius.
• The property has seen 43% population growth within a 1-mile radius of the Property over the past 10 years.