2217 Milam St, Houston, TX, 77002-8707, US
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”), on behalf of the owner, is pleased to present the opportunity to purchase a full city block (+/- 1.44 acres) in Houston’s premier Midtown submarket. . The Property is on Milam and Travis Street between Hadley and Webster Street and is located near Houston’s Metro Red Line a few blocks from the McGowen stop. Located less than one half mile from Downtown, the Property lies squarely in the middle of Houston’s #1 Live, Work, Play environment with walkability to countless urban amenities including parks, bars, restaurants and grocers. The site sits on an entire block along one of Midtown’s most visible corridors, making it an ideal candidate for a wide variety of development uses.
- Located in Midtown, Houston's top live, work, play submarket. Midtown is one of Houston's most walkable neighborhoods and borders the fast growing neighborhoods of EADO and Montrose, both of which have a growing affluent population and increasingly popular entertainment districts.
- No zoning allows for flexible development options across all product types with no pre-determined use.
- Immediate accessibility to Downtown and the Texas Medical Center make Midtown an ideal location to live for employees in a wide variety of industries. For those with longer commutes, Midtown offers easy accessibility to Houston's highway infrastructure with access to I-59, I-45, and Hwy 288.
- Located within short walking distance to the McGowen Metro Red Line stop, the Property offers future users unparalleled access to the city's growing transportation system.
- Located next to Midtown Park, a popular location for a wide variety of festivals including music, food and arts.
- Affluent neighborhood demographics - $118,000 average household income in a 3-mile radius.
- Dense urban area with 204,000 residents within a 3-mile radius.