424 W Peace St, Raleigh, NC, 27603-1134, US
Jones Lang LaSalle, a North Carolina licensed real estate broker, has been retained as the exclusive sales representative for 424 Peace, +/-2.61 acres of developable land on Peace Street and North West Street in Downtown Raleigh, North Carolina.
Prominently located at the forefront of Downtown Raleigh’s desirable northern entrance, the Property connects Raleigh’s most exciting districts for tourism, business, nightlife, and entertainment, anchored by Smoky Hollow (Kane Realty), Glenwood South, trendy West Street and up and coming Seaboard-Person Street districts. It is also directly adjacent to Raleigh’s most highly anticipated 14-acre urban public park, Devereux Meadows Park (2025 expected opening).
- Adjacent to Highly Anticipated 14-Acre Future Park
- Across the street from Publix
- Adjacent to Smoky Hollow and Glenwood South
- Walker's Paradise -89 Walk Score
- Adjacent to Downtown Raleigh’s Northern Entrance (55,000 VPD)
- Time Magazines No.1 Most Up & Coming City in America