Bowraville Blueberry Farm
Bowraville, NSW, AU
Bowraville, Mid-North Coast, NSW
On behalf of the Vendors, JLL as exclusive agent is pleased to present for sale by Expression of Interest Bowraville Blueberries (the Property). Ideally situated close to the township of Bowraville within the tightly held Mid-North Coast region of New South Wales, the Property has been thoughtfully developed to a high standard representing a mature permanent horticulture enterprise with a committed lease till 2032.
- 11.87Ha strategically located one hour from Coffs Harbour
- 21,500* mature blueberry plants of both summer/winter varieties (year-round production)
- Fully leased until 2032 on a triple net basis (commencing rent of $400,000 per annum)
- Reliable water resources underpinned by a spring-fed 12ML* water storage, and overland flow capture
- Quality operational infrastructure including automation of irrigation and netting of entire blueberry area
- Tenant partnered with established and large grower Co-op “Oz-Group” and International Marketing group “Driscoll’s Berries”
- Location is advantageous for its mild climate / low frost risk and proximity to local townships
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Friday 25 November 2022 @ 4pm AEDT (if not sold prior).