Wolseley Place, Jerrabomberra, NSW, 2619, AU
Opportunities exist for owner occupier's in the Innovation Research and Development, IT, Defence, Cyber Security and Aero Space related organisations to purchase the last 2 remaining blocks in Stage 1 of the Poplars Innovation Precinct.
Located in Jerrabomberra, the new Poplars Innovation Precinct offers the unique benefit of a NSW address, close to the nation’s capital. This ground-breaking innovation precinct is redefining innovation in the Capital region. Poplars provides organisations with the perfect environment to pioneer the next great ideas.
Poplars is the perfect space to support your organisation with scope for new technology and research facilities in an innovative setting. Poplars provides location for local, national and international businesses to establish a headquarters in close proximity to the nation's decision makers.
Poplars will allow organisations to create the best working environments and can incorporate campus style collaborative spaces. It is part of an integrated estate that will include a range of options for shopping, eateries and essential amenities in the retail & services precinct.
Area: 8,862 sqm
Located in Stage 1 of the Innovation precinct, this square shaped block
has dual frontage on the corner of Environa Drive and Wolseley Place.
Area: 13,373 sqm
Located at the end of the Cul De Sac in Wolseley Place, this block has a
wide frontage and sweeping views at the rear.
- Endorsed by the NSW Government and the Queanbeyan Palerang Regional Council (QPRC)
- Adjacent to QPRC'S regional sporting facilities site.
- Includes proposed site for STEM High School in Poplars precinct
- 30 Ha of Campus style innovation Hub within Poplars precinct
- 10 Ha of retail and services precinct
- Designed for sustainability and registered for a green star community pilot rating targeting 5 green stars.
- Delivery Q4 2022
For further information please contact exclusive agents JLL and Ray White Commercial.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing 4pm AEDT 20 September 2022