Oakleigh Park Road, Bowenville, QLD, 4404, AU
Representing a combined land area of 611.3 Ha (90% arable) over four Certificates of Title. The Property comprises 199.2* Ha of irrigation, and a further 354.8* Ha of dryland cultivation. Oakleigh West represents a rare offering to acquire an irrigated/dryland enterprise in the tightly held Bowenville District of the Inner Darling Downs for the first time in 80 years.
Providing an unprecedented opportunity to acquire a tightly held Darling Downs irrigated and dryland farming enterprise in a single transaction for the first time in 80 years, the Property is ideally situated between the locations of Dalby to the north-west and Bowenville to the east.
· 611.3*Ha (90%* arable) across four freehold titles located 16*km east of Bowenville with dual frontage to Oakey Creek
· Flat topography with deep fertile black self-mulching soils conducive to high yielding summer and winter crops
· Extensive water harvest entitlements via Oakey Creek totalling 1,349 ML (NV) plus 244 ML groundwater licence and efficient overland flow capture
· 199.2*Ha overhead sprinkler lateral with balance being dryland cultivation
· Supported by grain storage totalling 1,800 tonnes and associated shedding
Oakleigh West is undeniably unique in both location and scale being held by the Stephen Family for over 80 years. Water is a standout feature for the asset with extensive groundwater and harvest licences which could provide capacity to support landholdings in the broader region seeking additional water.
Oakleigh West is offered For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 9 June 2022. Land and water parcels available in one line or separately.
To obtain further information or to discuss the opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact the exclusively appointed agents.