With 129-131 Rundle Street Kent Town now under contract, JLL is pleased to exclusively present for sale the one remaining property, 125-127 Rundle Street, Kent Town.
The property provides the opportunity to secure 969sqm* of land in one of Adelaide’s most sought after inner city locations. Kent Town has benefitted from immense gentrification, located just over 1 kilometre east of the Adelaide CBD, and a short walk to The Parade, Norwood. Located amongst some of Adelaide’s most affluent inner-city suburbs including Norwood, Rose Park, Kensington, Dulwich, St Peters and more.
The property is disposed as an office and warehouse with car parking provided to the rear of the site with access from Little Rundle Street. The property is partially leased with 204sqm* vacant and ready for occupation.
Favourable Urban Corridor (Main Street) zoning and a generous 20 metre* frontage to Rundle Street and Little Rundle Street underpins the redevelopment potential of the property.
- 969sqm* site area
- Frontages to Rundle Street and Little Rundle Street with 20m* frontages
- Urban Corridor zoning allowing development up to 5 levels (sta)
- 68% leased with net rental of $65,438pa*
- 640sqm* GLA
The potential and flexibility 125-127 Rundle Street provides is limitless and bound to appeal to a range of occupiers, investors and developers. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity not to be missed.
EOI closes 4pm Tuesday 5th December 2023
We highlight the key advantages of this opportunity below:
- Significant land holding of 1,938* square metres
- Favourably zoned Urban Corridor (Main Street)
- 30%* occupied with valuable holding income of $65,438* pa net
- Dual Rundle Street and Little Rundle Street frontages
- 40* metre street frontages
The potential and flexibility 125-131 Rundle Street provides is limitless. Sites of this scale, location and amenity are highly sought after but seldom offered to market. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity not to be missed.
Public Auction on site at 11am Wednesday 22 November 2023