12725 Twinbrook Parkway
12725 Twinbrook Parkway, Rockville, MD, 20852-1786, US
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive representative for the Owner, is pleased to present this offering for the sale of 12725 Twinbrook Parkway (the “Property”), a vacant 58,880 RSF life science asset strategically located in Rockville, Maryland. The Property offers attractive existing lab infrastructure and the opportunity to reposition into Class A life science tenancy in the heart of Twinbrook, a thriving private and public sector lab cluster.
12725 Twinbrook Parkway is located in the I-270 Corridor life science market, which has a record-low direct vacancy rate of 2.1% and has maintained a sub-5.0% vacancy rate since the beginning of 2016. Furthermore, the Property is situated within the Twinbrook life science cluster, adjacent to the headquarters of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), the headquarters of U.S. Pharmacopeia, a 1 million SF U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) installation, and facilities for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and other private and federal demand drivers. In total, the Twinbrook cluster features over 2.5 million SF of life science related uses, making it a hotbed of life science activity and innovation.
With convenient access to the greater DC Metropolitan region provided by the Twinbrook Metrorail Station (Red Line), which is a short 7-minute walk away, this investment offering represents an ideal opportunity to enter a premier life science market in a location with walkable amenities that few other properties in the region can offer.
- Vacant Life Science Repositioning Opportunity Totaling 58,880 RSF
- Substantial Existing Infrastructure and Attractive Building Bones to Deliver High-Quality Lab Space
- Maryland’s I-270 Corridor Offers Robust Life Science Fundamentals with a 2.1% Direct Vacancy Rate and 11.9% Rent Growth over the last 12 Months
- Located in Twinbrook, a Vibrant Cluster Featuring 2.5 Million SF of Life Science Related Uses
- Steps from the Headquarters of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and U.S. Pharmacopeia
- Walkable to Metro (Red Line) in 7 Minutes and Less than a 15-Minute Walk to Premier Amenities including a Future 80,000 SF Wegmans