15054 Conference Center Drive | Chantilly Land Site Proximate To NRO
15050 Conference Center Dr, Chantilly, VA, 20151-3857, US
Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc. (“JLL”), as exclusive representative for Owner, is pleased to present this opportunity to purchase 15054 Conference Center Drive (the “Property”), a 9.41 acre, mission-critical development site immediately across from the National Reconnaissance Office (“NRO”) in Chantilly, Virginia. I-4 zoning permits the by-right development of a wide range of industrial uses such as data center, scientific research, offices, medium-intensity production of goods, and related supply and supporting nonresidential activities. With a maximum by-right FAR of 0.5 (0.7 FAR with Special Exception), the 410,284 SF site can support up to 205,142 GSF of development without going through an entitlement process. The site is approved for a 6-story, 143,667 GSF (123,565 RSF) office building.
Strategically located in the cyberintelligence hub of Westfields, the Property benefits from immediate proximity to federal demand drivers including the National Reconnaissance Office (“NRO”), FBI’s Mission Ridge, and the CIA’s Park Center. Fueled by increasing federal investment in the cybersecurity space, this submarket lends itself to government contractors that require direct fiber-optic connectivity and accessibility to the nation’s epicenter of cyber technology and innovation. The Property also has exceptional accessibility to Dulles International Airport, which is only a 10-minute drive up Route 28.
- 9.41 Acre, 410,284 SF Development Site Immediately Across from the NRO
- Flexible Business Plan with I-4 Zoning; By-right Development of Data Center, Office, and Industrial
- Approved for a 6-Story, 143,667 GSF (123,565 RSF) Office Building
- Unfettered Access to Key Federal Demand Drivers - National Reconnaissance Office (“NRO”), FBI, and CIA
- Situated in a Growth Hub for Cybersecurity, Information Technology, and Defense Industries; Majority of Neighboring Tenants Working Awarded Government Contracts
- Strong Live-Work-Play Environment Cultivated Through New Mixed-Use Developments, Including a Wegman’s Anchored Shopping Center and The Preserve at Westfields
- Convenient Vehicular Accessibility to Route 28, Route 66, Route 50, and the Dulles Toll Road (Route 267); 10-Minute Drive from Dulles International Airport (“IAD”)
- Free and Clear of Existing Debt