300 W Adams
300 W Adams St, Chicago, IL, 60606-5109, US
Jones Lang LaSalle (Illinois), L.P. ("JLL") has been exclusively retained on an exclusive basis to arrange the sale of 300 W Adams (the "Property"), a rare boutique 12-story vintage creative office building situated just steps from mass transit amongst the glass and steel towers of Chicago's preeminent Class A CBD sub-market, the West Loop. Positioned directly across the street from the transformative $670 Million Willis Tower redevelopment and in proximity to over $2.2 Billion of total ongoing developments within a tree-block radius, the Property provides an investor the opportunity to uniquely benefit from a rapidly improving location. At 66.5% occupancy with 4.2 years of remaining of weighted average lease ter, ("WALT"), the Property provides an investor the opportunity to increase NOI through the lease up of approximately 85,000 RSF.
- Transit Oriented, Amenity-Rich Location
- Located Adjacent to the $670 Million Willis Tower Redevelopment
- Checks All Boxes For An Executable Value-Add Opportunity
- Rising Demand For Unique Product
- Implementation Of An Updated Amenity Program Unlocks A Lucrative Mark-To-Market Opprotunity