ABB Sale-Leaseback Portfolio
Charlotte,Evansville,IN,Tucson,AZ, NC,IN,AZ, US
On behalf of ABB, Inc., (“ABB”, the “Company” or “Tenant”) Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively offer for sale the U.S. Sale-Leaseback Portfolio (the “Portfolio” or “Properties”), consisting of three mission-critical industrial facilities strategically located in North Carolina, Indiana, and Arizona. The Properties house the electrification service business for ABB, Inc., part of a $13 billion business line for Swiss parent company, ABB, Ltd.
Upon closing, the Portfolio will be 100% absolute triple net leased to ABB, Inc. for an initial term of 10 years with 3.00% annual rental increases and multiple renewal options.
ABB, Inc. is the major operating subsidiary of ABB, Ltd. (NYSE: ABB, S&P: A- Credit Rating), a Switzerland based global technology company that specializes in four main business lines; electrification, robotics, automation and motion.
- Long-term absolute NNN master lease structure with annual increases
- ABB, Inc. is the major operating subsidiary of ABB, Ltd. (NYSE: ABB, S&P: A- Credit Rating), a Switzerland based global technology company that specializes in four main business lines; electrification, robotics, automation and motion.
- Mission-critical industrial assets that represent 100% of ABB's industrial service centers in the U.S.
- Exceptional and diverse U.S. locations.
- All service centers feature major equipment and facility upgrades, exemplifying strong tenant commitment to the Assets.
BROKERS OF RECORD
NC: Pete Pittroff - License#: NC-163984
IN: Stephen Schwegman - License#: IN-RB14042704
AZ: William Honsaker - License#: BR-516372000