SURRY HILLS, Cleveland St 422-424
422-424 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010, AU
JLL as the exclusive selling agent is pleased to announce the sale of ‘The Kirk’ | 422-424 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills.
Building area gross
- Rare freehold landholding in the flourishing Surry Hills precinct
- Site area 577.8 sqm*, FSR 2:1, potential GFA 1,155.6 sqm* (STCA)
- Flexible B4 Mixed Use zoning
- Existing improvements include the ‘The Kirk’ Church offering the opportunity to occupy, invest or develop (STCA)
- Existing Deferred Commencement DA Approval
- Prominently located within walking distance to an abundance of retail precincts, cafes, dining precincts, education hubs and upcoming major projects Tech Central and Surry Hills Village
- Located opposite Toga’s soon to be completed ‘Surry Hills Village’ $400m project^
- Blue chip location renowned for its blend of its art culture, creativity, style, charm and history creating an intimate and unique neighbourhood in one of Sydney’s liveliest quarters
- Perfectly positioned and supported by extensive transport links including Surry Hills Light Rail stop (450m*) and Central Train Station (1.3km*)
^ Surry Hills Village News Raising The Tone, 14 June 2020
JLL can help you finance and manage your portfolio. E-Mail us today to see how we can help achieve your ambitions.
Nov 30, 2022