JLL has been retained on an exclusive basis to arrange for the sale of 28-30 West 37th Street (“The Property”), a 10,281 SF commercial building located on the south side of West 37th Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues in Midtown, one of the most desirable commercial districts in Manhattan. Built in 1996, the 2-story building sits on a 4,758 SF lot and features roughly 50’ of frontage.
- VALUE-ADD OPPORTUNITY: An investor could renovate the existing building and lease up the commercial spaces.
- USER OPPORTUNITY: The property will be delivered completely vacant allowing a user to immediately occupy the space and benefit from the rights of ownership.
- DEVELOPER POTENTIAL: The vacant delivery will allow a potential developer to demolish the existing structure immediately, helping to capitalize on the full 47,580 ZFA.
- FAVORABLE CEILING HEIGHTS: The 3 ground floor commercial units maintain impressive ceiling heights of 22’, while the second floor unit has 10’ ceilings.
- MIDTOWN CBD: The Property is situated in the most high-profile business district in the world, which attracts Fortune 500 Companies across numerous industries.
- UNPARALLELED ACCESS THROUGHOUT MANHATTAN: Convenient access to several major transportation hubs including Grand Central Station, Penn Station, Bryant Park, and Times Square.