Burger King - Huntsville, AL
925 Winchester Rd NE 925 Winchester Rd Northeast, Huntsville, AL, 35811-1048, US
JLL is pleased to offer for sale a freestanding, single-tenant Burger King® restaurant (the “Property” or “Asset”) located in Huntsville, Alabama, which is ranked “#1 Best Place to Live in the U.S.” (2022). Burger King® is a quick-service restaurant chain that generates over $6.13 billion in revenue across 19,310+ franchise locations.
Nashville Quality, LLC (the “Tenant” or “Burger King®”) is operating on an absolute NNN lease with 13.8 years of lease term remaining, 1.50% annual rent increases, and zero landlord responsibilities.
In 2019, the Tenant was acquired in by Carrols Restaurant Group (“Carrols”), the largest Burger King® franchisee in the United States comprising over 1,023 restaurants across 23 states.
This property possesses excellent real estate fundamentals and offers a secure, long-term cash flow backed by an industry leading tenant located in the highly desirable Huntsville “Rocket City” metropolitan.
INDUSTRY LEADING TENANCY BACKED BY LARGEST Burger King® FRANCHISEE
- 2nd largest fast food hamburger chain in the world with over 19,310 locations that attracts 11+ million guests annually.
- Lease Guarantor is the largest Burger King® franchisee in the U.S. with 1,023+ restaurants across 23 states as well as 65 Popeyes restaurants.
BOOMING GROWTH IN HUNTSVILLE “ROCKET CITY” ALABAMA
- #1 Best Place to Live in the United States (U.S. News & World Report, 2022).
- Exponential population growth of 22% since 2010 (13% higher than U.S. average).
- Major recent commitments to Huntsville include Mazda Toyota’s new $2.3Bn HQ, FBI’s $1.0Bn HQ2 expansion, Facebook’s $1.0Bn data center campus, and Blue Origin’s $200M rocket engine manufacturing facility.
- Largest concentration of military leadership outside of Washington D.C. and home to NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center and U.S. Space & Rocket Center.
OPTIMAL, LONG-TERM ABSOLUTE NNN LEASE
- Absolute NNN lease with zero landlord responsibilities.
- 13.8 years of lease term remaining with 1.50% annual escalations and four, five-year renewal options offers a secure and growing income stream to hedge against inflation.