JLL and Stonebridge are pleased to present Chadstone Homemaker Centre. An opportunity to acquire a 19,574 sqm* landmark retail centre located in the world-renowned suburb of Chadstone.
The Centre boasts a remarkable opportunity, combining a rare 1.5-hectare* Commercial 1 Zoned (C1Z) landholding with an absolute impenetrable income profile, anchored by Bunnings Warehouse, and a suite of some of Australia’s absolute best retailers such as Freedom, The Good Guys, e&s, and Snooze.
The Centre is prominently positioned on Warrigal Road and in proximity to the Monash Freeway, enjoying excellent exposure and accessibility within a densely populated catchment with 750,000 people within a 15-minute drive of the Centre^.
^Source: JLL, VicData, ABS
Chadstone Homemaker Centre is for sale by Public Expressions of Interest closing at 4:00pm (AEST) Friday 23rd June 2023.
To receive further information or to arrange an inspection please contact the exclusive sale agents below.
Stuart Taylor | +61 428 000 000
Nick Willis | +61 409 595 803
Tom Noonan | +61 402 319 698
Sam Hatcher | +61 409 899 691
Asian Capital Enquiries:
MingXuan Li李 名 轩 | +61 498 688 998
Justin Dowers | +61 438 098 805
Philip Gartland | +61 403 582 324
Kevin Tong | +61 422 848 818
· Exceptional Landholding: Strategic Commercial 1 Zoned (C1Z), 1.5-hectare* landholding in Melbourne’s prized south-eastern suburbs
· Strong Rental Growth: All tenants providing either CPI, 3% or 5% fixed rental increases providing robust year on year income growth
· Anchored by Bunnings Warehouse – Anchored by arguably Australia’s most secure and desirable covenants
· Ultra-Affluent Catchment: Located within one of Australia’s most affluent catchments, with average incomes 26%^^ above the Melbourne average
· 100% of income underpinned by either ASX listed, National, or chain-based retailers