1600 Eastchase Pkwy, Fort Worth, TX, 76120-4434, US
JLL Retail Capital Markets (“JLL”) is pleased to present the unique opportunity to acquire Eastchase Market (the “Property”), a super-regional shopping center located in the heart of Dallas-Fort Worth. The 261,730 SF power center is currently 91.9% leased to a leading lineup of national retailers that include Harbor Freight Tools, Ross, Marshalls, Big Lots, Spec’s, AMC and is shadow anchored by ALDI and Target. Eastchase Market offers investors the opportunity to acquire an established power center with a durable income stream significantly below replacement cost in a growth corridor of DFW.
- Durable Income Stream Secured By 92% Occupancy & 5.4-Year WALT
- National Credit Line-Up With Emphasis On Value-Oriented Tenancy
- Compelling Leasing Activity
- Super Regional Intersection Bolstered By Target, Sam's, Walmart & Lowe's
- Significant Discount To Replacement Cost Versus Today's Construction Standards of $300 PSF