Former Nordstrom Store, Dadeland Mall
7239 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL, 33156-7845, US
As exclusive advisor, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. ("JLL"), a licensed real estate broker - is pleased to offer the unique opportunity to acquire the leasehold interest in the former Nordstrom Premises at Dadeland Mall (“the Property”), a two-story, 149,600 SF building prominently located at the corner of US1 and Kendall Drive offering prime visibility within a world-class, super-regional mall. As one of the top performing malls in the nation with average sales exceeding +$1,100 PSF, Dadeland Mall features over 185 retailers occupying nearly 1.5 million square feet. It is host to more than 18 million shoppers per year and is anchored by the largest Macy’s in Florida. The 149,600 SF, two-story building sits on a 2.035-acre lot which was previously occupied by Nordstrom, a high-end, luxury department store. The offering represents a rare opportunity for an investor to define and re-shape with a flagship Miami store within the desirable South Florida retail market.
- Highly Productive, World-Class International Shopping Destination
- Dense and Growing Urban Environment
- Super Regional Location with Direct Access to Major Thoroughfares
- Flexible Floor Plan For Flagship Miami Store
- Attractive and Functional Building Shell and Façade with Quality Interior Build-Out