The Vertex Arcade
29 Tonkin Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, HK
[Rare boutique shopping arcade in core West Kowloon for sale; With tremendous growth potential leveraging on the accelerating pace of redevelopment in its vicinity]
JLL has been appointed by Twin City Holdings Limited as the joint sole agent for the sale by tender of “The Vertex Arcade”, a 3-storey shopping arcade along with naming rights, 19 commercial car park spaces, at The Vertex, 29 Tonkin Street in Cheung Sha Wan. The sale tender closing date will be at 12:00 noon on 18 November 2022.
Site Area: Approx. 25,870 sq. ft. (According to Land Grant)
Total Gross Area: 44,472 sq. ft. (According to information provided by owner)
- Located at the core area of West Kowloon, easily accessible on G/F from all three surrounding main streets in Cheung Sha Wan, as it occupies a prominent corner site at the junction of Tonkin Street, Un Chau Street and Fuk Wing Street
- Convenient transport link to Cheung Sha Wan MTR Station within one-minute, 10-minute and 15-minute drive to Hong Kong West Kowloon Station and IFC
- With gross area of 44,472 sq ft, the three-storey mall completed in May 2022
- Designed by renowned LWK+Partners with flexible shop layouts, and an iconic 10-meter-high atrium through 1/F and 2/F
- Recent completion of private residential projects and the rejuvenation of surrounding amenities has transformed the landsacpe of West Kowloon. With more residential and commercial projects in the pipeline and numerous schools catering to all ages, West Kowloon has atrracted affluent residents and created a ibrant young population that underpins the demand of high-quality retail space.
- Suitable for various types of business including: premium catering, education, medical care, supermarkets, banks, beauty salon and other local retail stores, etc. with high potential rental return
- Adjacent to Lai Chi Kok Industrial/Commercial CBD, with commercial landmarks such as D2 Place, 888 Lai Chi Kok Road and the upcoming grade-A offices such as Portas and Wing Hong Street Project which provide ample high spending power business footfall