24 & 25 Suffolk Street comprises of two buildings, both of which comprise a four storey over basement providing high quality mixed-use accommodation.
24 Suffolk Street includes F&B/restaurant space on ground floor, with 25 Suffolk Street offering retail use at the ground floor level. Both buildings include office space to the upper floors.
Combined, the buildings extend to approximately 17,784 Sq.Ft. (1,652 Sq.M.).
- Immediate value-add potential to increase income.
- Mixed-use asset comprising retail and office accommodation.
- Secure income profile with over 6.81 years WAULT to earliest break.
- Combined, the buildings extend to approximately 17,784 Sq.Ft. (1,652 Sq.M.).
- Multi-let assets providing strong income diversity.
- Excellent location approximately 70 metres from Grafton Street.
- Ground floor of 24 Suffolk Street let to international, well-known Italian restaurant Zizzi.