JLL and Colliers are pleased to exclusively offer 711 Hunter Street, Newcastle to the market for sale.
711 Hunter Street presents an exciting opportunity to acquire a DA approved residential site, that will set the benchmark for urban vertical living in Newcastle.
Set in a prominent location covering 4,724sqm, the property benefits greatly from its three street frontages and existing improvements. The valuable Development Approval allows for two 26-storey towers with the flexibility for a staged or single line delivery model. The 90m height combined with a considered tower placement and orientation ensures panoramic water and district views from most apartments, whilst creating a landmark addition to Newcastle.
- Expansive 4,724 sqm level site with three street frontages
- APPROVAL FOR:
- 257 apartments
- 1,241 sqm retail/commercial (pre-approved for F&B and retail uses until 10pm)
- Stageable over two towers
- Design competition winning architecture by Tier 1 firm Plus Architecture
- Coordinated structural and services design for efficient design development phase
- 26 storey towers positioned to capture panoramic water and district view corridors in all directions.
- Prime central location within proximity to Newcastle’s best amenity
- Secure holding income of $630,000.00 + GST per annum, including the parking revenue for 22/23.
711 Hunter Street, Newcastle for sale by Expressions of Interest, closing 4:00pm (AEDT) Thursday 16 November 2023.