Frequently asked questions and support
On the Investor Center homepage , under the ‘JLL Investor Center’ banner, you can start a search from the Property Type drop-down menu where you may select 1 or more property types. You may also start typing a keyword in the “Search location, brokers, keywords’” field. Suggestions will appear when you have typed three or more characters into the keyword field. Click on a suggestion to see results on that search parameter. To execute the search, click the magnifying glass and the property search results will be displayed.
You may click the magnifying glass on the home page and see search results with no property types or keywords entered. New or additional filters can be added or removed on the Search results page.
To contact a broker:
- Click on a property to view the listing.
- On the listing page, click on a broker picture to view contact details and license information for the broker. There are two ways for you to contact a broker:
- Fill out the contact form and click Submit to send an online message to that broker.
- Call the phone number displayed on the Broker Card to directly reach a broker, the broker’s assistant, or to leave a voicE-Mail.
Creating an Investor Center account unlocks additional features, allowing users to:
- Access to confidential information on a property you like via the “Deal Room”
- Access to “My listings” where you can manage properties you are interested in
- Save up to 10 searches, including one search designated one as your Investment Preference
- View properties matching your Investment Preference and Saved Searches under the Investment Preference menu, accessible from any page on the header menu
- Save properties you want to view later
- Receive access to view “private” listings from JLL Captial Markets a broker may have shared with you
- Manage your personal “Profile” information including your contact information
After you execute a search, click on the “Save search” button on the Search results page to save your search criteria. You can give it a unique name, make it your main Investment Preference, and modify and save the search as needed. You can save up to 10 search criteria and designate one as your Investment Preference. Properties matching your saved search preference can be accessed on the “Investment Preference” menu.
Once you save a search as your investment preference, this information is visible to the JLL Capital Markets team who will share similar investments with you. This includes private listings matching your investment preference, which may be shared directly with you. When a listing is shared with you, the bell notification will indicate a red counter. You can access all the listings shared with you via the “My listings” link on the header bar.
A “Private” listing is an exclusive investment opportunity the JLL team has shared with select investors whose investment preferences matched the property being marketed. To receive “Private” listings; please create an Investor Center account, ensure that your contact details are up to date and save one search as your investment preference. When a “Private” listing is shared with you, the bell notification icon on the header bar will indicate a red counter. You can access all the “Private” listings shared with you via the “My listings” link on the header bar.
On the login screen, click “Sign up” button. To successfully create a new account, complete the following two steps listed below:
Step 1:On the new user registration form, enter all the fields, including your First Name, Last Name, Primary Phone, Company, E-Mail Address, Password, and re-enter your new Password.
Look for a message window displaying the following message from JLL, “To complete the sign-up process, check your E-Mail for a verification link.” This indicates that your registration form was successfully submitted.
Step 2: Look for an E-Mail from “JLL” with instructions on how to activate your account. Click on “Activate account” button or verification link.
You will be automatically logged in to Investor Center.
To reset your password:
- Click “Forgot Password?” on the login screen
- On the “Reset Password” screen, enter the E-Mail address that you used to register your Investor Center account
- Click the “Reset via E-Mail” button
- Look for an E-Mail from “JLL” with instructions on how to reset your password. Follow those instructions to reset your password.
A “Deal Room” button on a property detail page indicates the availability of confidential documents. The Deal Room feature allows the JLL team to share confidential documents with investors.
To access a Deal Room:
- Click on the “Deal Room” button, and follow along with the prompts
- Register / login to Investor Center if not already logged in
- Sign the confidentiality/non-disclosure agreement
- Gain access to the Deal Room
To access confidential documents related to the property that you are interested in, you will need to sign a confidentiality agreement. You will then be granted permission to access the deal room documents.
For any additional inquiries, please use the “CONTACT US” form located at the bottom of every page. One of our agents will review your inquiry and get back to you within 48 hours.