JLL is pleased to present Units 2&3, 151 Cowper Street in Dickson to the market for sale by Expressions of Interest.
Units 2&3, 151 Cowper Street are located in the Dickson Park Professional Centre on the corner of Antill and Cowper Streets. This strata-titled building is made up of just 10 commercial and medical units and an excellent mix of medical professionals. Totalling 261 sqm part of unit 2 and unit 3 are currently leased to Dickson Medical Practice until 1 May 2024 + a one-year option providing a prospective owner with a guaranteed income stream before occupying the premises. The remaining 41 sqm of unit 2 is currently vacant allowing for a potential value upswing. With the ability to be sold individually or in one line, units 2&3 151 Cowper Street present an excellent opportunity for an occupier to secure their long-term future in Dickson or an investor looking to reposition and add value to an affordable medical asset.
The bustling Inner North Suburb of Dickson is one of Canberra’s busiest and most connected Town Centres. Comprising of a Woolworths and Coles supermarket, Canberra’s “China Town” on Woolley Street, fast-food retailers, local businesses and medical providers. This is a perfect opportunity to secure the long-term future of your business.
Dickson is undergoing a generational change with a new bus interchange, close to 500 apartments, and 20,000 sqm of commercial office recently completed or under construction, this has made the Dickson Town Centre a true retail and commercial hub of Canberra.
- Units 2&3 totalling 261sqm to be sold individually or in one line
- Short-term secure income to long-standing medical practice
- Occupy or Invest in the only medical units available for purchase in Dickson
- Part unit 2 and unit 3 (219.5sqm) leased to Dickson General Practice until May 2024 + 1-year option
- Part of unit 2 (41.5sqm) is currently vacant
- The purpose clause allows for medical and office uses
- Stamp Duty Exempt Sale
- 8 parking spaces allocated to the units
- Potential fully leased gross income $153,180 pa* + GST
- Net passing income as of 1 May 2023: $85,773 pa* + GST
For sale Via Expressions of Interest closing 4pm Thursday 27 April 2023