Description de l'actif
CIBIS NINE is an office building located in the TB Simatupang area of South Jakarta. CIBIS NINE is part of the CIBIS Park Complex and the complex will ultimately consist of seven office towers, two apartment blocks, a child care centre, structured parking, a sports field and supporting retail with F&B facilities. CIBIS NINE is part of the first phase of this development and an F&B and amenities pavilion are also already operational. CIBIS NINE offers a huge floor plate (4,000 sqm) with a ceiling height of three meters and international green buildings certifications. The masterplan and design for this unique project was undertaken by Broadway Malyan.
CIBIS NINE is located in the TB Simatupang area of South Jakarta. This area serves as a secondary CBD and while historically, it has been popular with oil, gas, mining and consumer goods companies, the tenant profile of TB Simatupang is diversifying as higher quality buildings such as CIBIS NINE are completed and as infrastructure and amenities improve.The MRT terminates at Lebak Bulus in the TB Simatupang area while the nearby Jakarta Outer Ring Road (JORR) toll road offers excellent access to Soekarno Hatta International Airport and other areas of Greater Jakarta. TB Simatupang is also close to some of South Jakarta’s most prestigious neighborhoods such as Pondok Indah and Kemang.
Caractéristiques de l'actif
Points clés d'investissement
· Developed by reputable developer, PT. Bhumyamca Sekawan.
· Designed by the award-winning global architecture and urbanism, Broadway Malyan.
· Premium Grade development of 12 Ha of mixed-use development comprising of 360,000 sqm space with 4.5 Ha of open green area.
· Located in the Prominent Intersection of Jalan TB Simatupang and Jalan Cilandak KKO.
· Easily accessible to and from outer ring road and its within close proximity to the MRT and extensive TransJakarta network.
· The iconic integrated development awarded with LEED Platinum Core & Shell.
· CIBIS Park is fully exemplifies the Live-Work-Play-Eat-Shop lifestyle concept through the integration of its commercial, residential, and retail components.