Description de l'actif
In 2014, Plaza Oleos 1 is the first office building that offer the biggest building floorplate in Jalan TB Simatupang, South Jakarta. Typical floor size is 2,500 square meter gross. The building is available for sale and lease opportunity. The developer, PT. Oleos Kirana Pratama, a subsidirary of Roheda Group, is a well-experienced developer in office and residential sector, such as The Villas at Kemang Satoe, Pondok Pejaten Indah, and Taman Jervois Town House. Roheda Group Residential recently scored high values for its excellent design and features. Plaza Oleos 1 is built on 1.1 Ha of land with total building size of 41,000 square meter semi gross. The building consists of 18-storey and 4 levels of basement parking.
Strategically located in in TB. Simatupang, providing an easy access to major ring road and arteries linking it to important Jakarta business district. Hence, TB Simatupang is rapidly growing to become the new CBD in Jakarta.
Caractéristiques de l'actif
Points clés d'investissement
- Built by a well-experienced developer in office and residential, PT. Oleos Kirana Pratama (Roheda Group)
- Sought-after office area in South Jakarta due to its location in the free odd/even restriction zone
- Smart and eco-friendly design
- Large and efficient floor plate, 2,500 square meter gross
- Easy access from Jakarta Outer Ring Road interchange
- Close proximity to everyday convenience (around 15 minutes) such as Cilandak Town Square, Carrefour Lebak Bulus, JIS (Jakarta International School), Pondok Indah area, Kemang area
- Ample public transportation facilities, such as train and TransJakarta