JLL Capital Markets (“JLL”) is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Heath Town Center – Phase II (the “Property”), a 13,927 square foot retail center located in Heath, TX, a high growth, affluent Dallas suburb with 50% population growth since 2010. The Property is newly constructed, and shadow anchored by a top-performing Tom Thumb with 16 years of term remaining. The 100% occupied property offers investors stable cash flow, boasting a WALT of 9.1 years. Heath Town Center – Phase II presents the opportunity to acquire a newly constructed retail asset within the thriving DFW metroplex.
- Grocery shadow anchored
- #1 Tom Thumb location in a district of 24 stores
- Affluent & growing trade area
- Average HH income of $193,767
- Strong property fundamentals
- Phase I & Phase II are 100% leased