JLL is proud to present for sale 768-772 Gympie Road, Lawnton – a premier 5,682sqm. GLA building high-profile corner site, offering significant long-term leasing and development upside.
Significant Holding Income
- Fully-leased to the Commonwealth of Australia through to 2026, the incoming purchaser benefits from a strong income stream of $1,718,805* per annum.
- Underpinned by Local Centre zoning, supporting a broad array of permissible uses including retail, commercial, residential and community.
Dominant High Exposure Site
- 1.44ha land holding offering 141m* of prime frontage, including 60m* to major arterial Gympie Road.
Substantial Existing Improvements
- Currently improved by a well-appointed 5,682sqm office/warehouse building, along with 158 on-site car bays (1:37sqm)
High Growth Corridor
- Strategically located within one of Australia’s fastest growing LGA – Moreton Bay, whose population is forecast to grow from 480,000 to 700,000 by 2041.
Genuine Opportunity Flexibility
- An incoming purchaser can use the significant residual income to re-position the asset as an investment, or contribute to their own fit-out as an owner-occupier.
768-772 Gympie Road, Lawnton is being offered for sale by way of an expressions of interest campaign closing Thursday 12th October at 4pm AEST.