Jones Lang LaSalle Americas (Illinois), L.P. ("JLL") has been retained as the exclusive advisor for the sale of Lincolnwood Town Center (the “Property”), a regional mall located at 3333 W. Touhy Ave. in Lincolnwood, Illinois. The 1990 vintage Property is comprised of 422,587 square feet ("sf") of gross leasable area (“GLA”) on 30.4 acres. Lincolnwood Town Center currently retains two anchor tenants, The RoomPlace (84,467 sf) and Kohl's (102,314 sf). A combination of location, 100% control of the main mall site, and existing lease structures makes Lincolnwood Town Center a prime candidate for a sizable mixed-use redevelopment project with multi-family, service retail and office as potential end uses.
- 100% Site Ownership
- Purchaser can Reposition the Mall or Redevelop the Property
- Transformative Mixed-Use Project Capitalizing on Pent Up Residential Demand
- Village of Lincolnwood Supportive of New Mixed-Use Development
- $1.1M of In-Place Annual Revenue from Kohl's and The RoomPlace
- Development and Price Pressures from nearby Evanston and Northwestern University
- Household Incomes Significantly Exceed State and Chicago Area Averages