Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”), as exclusive advisor, is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire the 100% fee simple interest in Quail Pointe Shopping Center (the “Property”), a core grocery-anchored neighborhood center in Fair Oaks, California.
Located in one of Sacramento’s most desirable suburbs, Quail Pointe features 98,314 square feet of retail space anchored by a best-in-class grocer, Trader Joe’s. The Property is 94% leased to a stable roster of national and credit tenants including Lamps Plus, LensCrafters, CorePower Yoga, and Chili’s. Quail Pointe is ideally situated at the intersection of Sunrise Boulevard and Madison Avenue, giving the Property excellent visibility to over 82,000 vehicles per day and convenient accessibility to $9.4 billion in spending power within a ten-minute drive.
Available for the first time in 36 years, Quail Pointe offers a generational opportunity to acquire an irreplaceable grocery-anchored neighborhood center in a premier Northern California location.
- Irreplaceable Northern California grocery-anchored neighborhood center
- Generational opportunity offered for the first time in 36 years by the original developer
- Anchored by best-in-class grocer with 9 years of term remaining
- Diverse tenant mix with average occupancy over 20 years
- Significant mark-to-market opportunities with 8% below-market rents
- Robust demographic profile with average household incomes over $138,000