Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale the opportunity to acquire the fee-simple interest in a Walgreens located at 6414 US Route 60 E, Barboursville, WV (the “Property” or “Asset”). Due to its success, Walgreens will execute a brand-new absolute NNN 15-year lease at closing of escrow. The lease will feature 5.0% rent bumps every 5-years in the base term and options. Following the 15-year in-place lease term, there are twelve (12) 5-year extension options.
The Property is located in central Barboursville in western West Virginia and is the #9 most visited Walgreens in WV. The Property is within a dense retail corridor that includes a Kroger, Target, Home Depot, Marshalls, Academy Sports, and Aldi, with direct exposure to over 33,000 vehicles per day. The property is less than two miles away from Huntington Mall, the largest shopping mall in West Virginia with 150+ retailers and over 7.1 million visitors annually. Nearby is Marshall University, a 114-acre campus that has over 12,800 students enrolled annually with more than 150 undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees. The property is a 25-minute drive to Huntington Tri-State Airport. The property benefits from proximity to Cabell Huntington Hospital, a regional academic medical center with 303 beds, 410+ physicians, and High Performing recognition in Knee Replacement, Stroke, and COPD (U.S. News & World Report, 2022-2023). Cabell provides health care needs to patients in more than 29 counties in the Tri-State Area.
- Brand new 15-year Absolute NNN lease with no landlord responsibilities
- 5% Annual rent bumps every 5-years
- Proximate to Cabell Huntington Hospital with 303-beds
- Proximate to Marshall University (12,800+ students)
- Situated on the hard corner of U.S. Route 60 E and Farmdale Road (33,000 VPD)
- Down the street from Huntington Mall (7.1 million visitors annually)
- 40,000+ residents within a 5-mile radius