Prime later living development opportunity of 4.67 acres situated within an affluent commuter belt of South Manchester. Additionally, there is an opportunity to acquire a potential further 1.03 acres directly south of the site.
Lakeside is set within a local area comprising a mixed use area with extensive amenity space, set in approximately 70 acres of mature parkland, close to the attractive village of Cheadle. Local amenities include David Lloyd Leisure, Sainsburys, John Lewis and local restaurants.
- Opportunity to develop later living village in a sought after South Manchester location
- Level site with prominent road frontage
- Affluent catchment
- Under supply of care home beds and IRC units in the catchment
- Opportunity to acquire further land to the south (c 1 acre)
Within a 10-minute drivetime catchment, there is:
- Large target market of 20,000+ over 75s
- Average house prices 20%+ higher than the national average
- Twice as many over 65 households have an annual income exceeding £50,000 compared to the national average
- 80% of seniors are considered medium-high affluence
- Large undersupply of 'market standard' care home beds
- Circa 300 unit undersupply of IRCs based on a penetration rate of 1% over 65s