Jln. TB. Simatupang 16 - 17, Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, 12430, ID
Combining an efficient, well-designed work
environment, superb connectivity and excellent
lifestyle facilities, The SIMA sets the benchmark
at an all-time high for prime office space in
It is prominently located in TB Simatupang, an
area that is fast emerging as a new Central
Business District outside of the city centre.
Its state-of-the-art 37-storey office tower
is designed and developed to the highest
standards by an exceptionally experienced
international team. And it is an integral part
of SIMA Izzara, a mixed-use development that
also comprises retail, F&B and two residential
towers, catering to the needs of the area’s
growing community of professionals and
Given its strategic position and all-round
attributes, The SIMA is packed with all the
potential to become South Jakarta’s most
prestigious business address.
- Easy access to/from CBD area.
- Close proximity to MRT Fatmawati Station.
- Accessible to/from Jakarta Outer Ring Road TOLL, to reach West Jakarta (Soekarno-Hatta International Airport) and East Jakarta (Halim Perdanakusuma Airport and Cawang).
- Lies at the crossroads of Jl. TB. Simatupang and Antasari - Depok TOLL, connecting South Jakarta to Bogor area.
- Situated in a mixed-use development complex together with 2 high-end residential towers.
- Ample facilties to support the complex (mall and retail F & B).